View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 09:51 PM   #496
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Sorry for writing a book, but I want to make sure I vote for the right person.

Chesapeake, ML, and Thomkal – congrats on making the final 3. I am not at all bitter but I do hope my questions are tough. I am leaning towards voting for one of you, but I will change who I vote for if one of you have a great final tribal council performance. I have two questions for one of you and three questions for two of you.

Chesapeake,

My first question is in regards to how you responded to the plan I proposed to you when there were nine left. I was clearly playing to win and the only way my alliance was ever going to become the power alliance is if we waited until there were eight left to use the idol.

Why didn't you lie to me and say that the villagers were planning on splitting their votes and you would go with us to vote out Hoops? You could have then had the villagers switch their vote to me and avoid the possibility of someone on your tribe being taken out by my idol.

Instead, you told me you couldn't vote with us. After that I actually considered pushing SnDvls and Danny to switch their vote from Hoops to you because to quote Boston Rob and Russell, “If you're not with me, you're against me.” So again, please tell me why you decided to somewhat tell me the truth when in my opinion it would have been a far better play to lie.

Finally, I want to know if you have anything to say to Brad. It doesn't bother me one bit that you strung him along. However, I think just about everyone on the jury would agree that you turned on him before he turned on you because you never had any intention on taking him to the final 3 whereas he did even if he did technically vote for you before you voted for him.

Maple Leafs,

When there were six players left, I proposed a plan to you, Heybrad, and DV. Neither you or DV ever bothered to get back to me so I expected to be voted out 4-2 or 5-1. My question is why didn't you tell me you were with me even though you had no intention of going with me?

Had DV told me he was on board before tribal council, I would have told him to switch his vote to Chesapeake and split the vote 3-3 since we never got a response from you. Had the tiebreaker been the purple rock scenario, your alliance would have only had a 33.3% chance of having the majority with five left. Again, why didn't you ensure that everyone in your alliance make it to the final five by simply telling me you were on board with the plan?

Finally, tell me what you did to make yourself an important member of your alliance and not someone that could have easily been replaced by anyone on the jury.

Thomkal,

Unless you blow me away with your answers, I'm not going to vote for you. From what I can tell, you just road coattails and let Chesapeake do all the work. Tell me why I'm wrong and convince me that you were an under the radar mastermind ala Amanda in Survivor China.

Moving on, you ignored Heybrad, Danny, SnDvls, and I while we were in the game. Tell me why anyone on the jury should vote for someone who ignored two-thirds of the jury over someone who got their hands dirty like Chesapeake.

Maple Leafs and Thomkal,

Part of the game is being able to read the jury and know who's a threat to win and who has little or no chance. Why did you choose to take Chesapeake to the final three over Darth Villus? I understand Chesapeake was part of your alliance, but in my opinion he is a far greater threat to win the jury vote then DV. I am probably voting for him and I know of at least one other person on the jury that is probably voting for Ches as well.

DV had zero chance of getting my vote because quite honestly I am a bitter he didn't align with Heybrad and I when in my opinion it would have been in his best interest to do so. I know of at least one villager who probably wasn't going to vote for him either and I would guess he probably wasn't going to get Danny's or SnDvl's votes either.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote