View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 05:44 PM   #428
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
This question wasn't specific to your tax dollars. It was in response to your comment that wasn't specific to tax dollars.

So forget tax dollars, it's your red herring. The question is, regardless of whether or not your tax dollars is going to Hamas (a small bit is going to UNRWA btw). Simple question.

No, I don't support indiscriminate rocket attacks. I don't support terrorism. Said this a million times in this thread. Like I said before, can't tell if just stupid or trolling.

Quote:
Provide a link or it didn't happen.

I honestly don't know so I want to read more, but I can't take your word for it. I mean after all, we've now come to find out that the Dems really didn't have a filibuster proof majority in 2009-2011 when you claimed they did. You know, sloppy research and loose definitions results in incorrect conclusions.

It's called something like the Nation-State law. Was a pretty big deal and condemned around the world. I know you're catching up on like 100 years of history in 20 minutes, but you should be able to access Google like the rest of us.

Quote:
You mean how many Hamas fighters there are (e.g. the kidnappers) or are you also including Hamas sympathizers (e.g. the family members supporting or hiding them)?

Taken in totality, the majority of Palestinians in Gaza are Hamas or sympathizers.

Palestinians support Hamas decision to go to war with Israel, survey suggests, with no political solution on horizon | CNN

Above was in response to my below comment. I don't know what you are saying so tell me again which sentence below is the "no it wasn't"?

Hamas is like 20000-30000 people in a population of over 2 million people. It's barely 1% of residents.

I'm sure people who have been locked in a prison and indiscriminately killed for years will side with anyone willing to help them fight for freedom. Did you expect Gaza residents to support Israel while they genocide them? That's why this method of war is incredibly dumb and leads to blowback.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote