View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 06:12 PM   #431
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
They received the shots every 3 months. They were not told it sterilized them. The birth rates among this one sector plummeted. None of the white immigrants were being given Depo.

And this isn't even new stuff. Netanyahu's comments about Ehtiopians have been very clear for everyone to understand. They would dump out all the Ethiopian blood donations at one point (I think they recently stopped this). They made a fucking law specifically for African asylum seekers that lets them detain them in prison for up to a year without trial. You're talking about a country that trained Apartheid South Africa soldiers and tried to help them build a nuclear bomb.

And good lord you're trying to defend outright eugenics on some moronic technicality. How fucking sick in the head are you? I know you have a history of racist comments here, but defending eugenics is a new low.

Now follow up with a Websters dictionary definition of some term you just learned or claim I love Hamas because you can't defend our tax dollars going to this country. In 10 years, you'll pretend you never supported this stuff just like all the people who supported South Africa in the apartheid days.

It was dumb of me to get into another one of your concern trolling threads.

Yes, next time don't bother if you can't provide independent sources besides your twitters & tiktoks opinions. Your constant race baiting is tiresome.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote