View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 07:47 PM   #731
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
I didn't realize anyone proved I was a wolf Lathum! Nothing dubb came up with today proved that I was a wolf. He's just been trying to prove I'm not mafia along with throwing lines out such as "die wolf" and things like that with no evidence. This is ridiculous.

Dubb, you've sufficiently ruined the game with these tactics, I have no idea what you are trying to do, but you've messed it all up. Apparently since you couldn't win as a villager you might as well blow it for everyone.

I can't believe you have let him sway you this much Lathum. THINK ABOUT IT. Voting for RPI-Fan is a safe bet. WE KNOW HE'S NOT MAFIA (RPI). Dubb and I both claim to be mafia. At this point, even if I was a wolf, and you killed RPI today, THE MAFIA WOULD WIN! When I get lynched and you see I'm mafia I want you to go back and read everything Dubb has said. IT MAKES NO SENSE. THE ONLY LOGICAL VOTE IS FOR RPI-FAN WHICH ENSURES A MAFIA VICTORY. Notice how he hasn't tried to go against this point, he just keeps attacking me. He knows I'm right.

I have to go to a business dinner and I can't wait until you eat your own words. I can't believe this.

I think you need to step back and re-look at the game. Every theory you have thrown out has been shot down.

I'm mafia, you are a wolf, simple as that. The evidence shows this, and it is a fact. Again, if the way I played this game offended you I'm sorry. I never knew "shut up and die wolf" in a game about lynching werewolves and mafia guys shooting people would be considered offense. My bad, but the fact remains in 13 minutes we are going to lynch a wolf, and then shoot RPI in the night actions. Lathum will then "convert" and the mafia will win. Simple as that.

I do not feel if Lathum is the sole survivor it will be a win for the maifa. If you re-read the rules he counts as a villager. With no one to convert him, in the event me and you kill each other, he will count as a villager I fear. Your tactics have been wolfish at best and you are my vote tonight I'm afraid.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote