View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 01:19 PM   #4263
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
My thoughts on picking a team was very person driven on the whole. I had not had many opportunities to be a wolf before, so I figured I would need at least one big name to help guide me. Hence the Blade pick. I did not know anything about Moon Knight so the resurrection in his character was a pleasant surprise. I also had played a few times with LSG and path and enjoyed how they played. Also I knew Silver Surfer was a powerful character. I thought that Captain Marvel would be powerful as well, and perhaps not on anyones radar as quickly as some of the characters. And WVU was someone who I did not think I had played with before, but I liked the idea of putting him on the team as well. I admit that one was more due to him playing Dr. Doom.

I think ntn gets a lot of credit for the game he played, both in assembling a team that had a nice dynamic and in the fact that he and Blade both came up with the sacrifice of LSG/conversion attempt and in fact were able to really use that to stay above suspicion the rest of the game. This was also my first time playing evil with Blade, which was a lot of fun if only to see just how many schemes the guy has up his sleeve at any given time.

Someone (I don't remember exactly who) when the first game started and people were talking about who they'd pick for horsemen actually got like 3 of the 4 of us. Being bandied around as a likely horseman pick early on meant I had to do a bunch of misdirection to try and stay active enough in the thread yet not call a lot of attention to myself. I think that's one area where the complexity of the game really helped evil......