View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 06:35 AM   #75
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
The next Galaxy is supposed to be quite a decent jump, so it may make sense to wait. I think that's when Samsung is introducing foldable OLED displays (probably won't be in the regular Galaxy 10 though, but you never know). And Samsung is well known for making the best screens.

Google is supposed to release the Pixel3 next month (with the absurd notch on the 3XL).

Samsung is still the only flagship that has a headphone jack though (I find it important still). And I think it's the only flagship that still has a microSD. slot. If you need something really quickly, the Note 9 is supposed to be very good.

I'll probably hold off until March (I assume that's the timeframe) for the Galaxy S10. I have no interest in the Note - too big, and I would never use the stylus. The fact that I've kept the same phone for 3 years means Samsung did something right, so I'll probably stick with them.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote