View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:33 PM   #580
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

This seems to be winding down, and I don't think there's going to be a closing argument, so here's my summary of why you should vote for me:

- I formed an alliance on the first day, and that alliance held for the entire game. Everyone figured out two-thirds of that alliance pretty ealry on, but they didn't realize I was the third member until it was too late to do anything about it.

- I'm the only one sitting here who managed to win an immunity challenge. That's despite being stuck with the mighty "mathematician" persona, which would have been great if we needed to figure out how to split a restaurant bill but didn't come in very handy in the wild.

- One of those immunities was the final one. If I don't win that, I'm probably sitting on the jury right now and Darth is up here winning a million dollars.

- I didn't just make it to the finals, but I went through the entire game without ever even being a target. In seven tribal councils, I got one vote -- and that was a throwaway during a council where I wasn't at any risk. (By the way, special thanks to Heybrad for ruining my no-hitter there.)

- I manged to do all of that despite never having played WW, not knowing who (almost) any of you were, and being generally speaking a very dumb person.

- I never once, not one single time, used any PMs to speculate about how attractive your female family members were. I'm not saying Thomkal and chesapeake did that. I'm not saying they didn't. You know what, I've said too much. Forget I brought it up.

Last edited by Maple Leafs : 06-24-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Maple Leafs is offline   Reply With Quote