View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 05:42 PM   #464
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
What do you think is the value in not saying anything? If we win you would still have the day to use whatever the service does. I suppose there is the possibility the Tarqs can kill at any point in the during the day. I think that mechanic has been used in the past.

I think it only helps the Republic to know what the services does as long as the bidding and winners are not public until the service is used.

So you would rather tell the traitors who has the services of bodyguards/etc so they don't have to guess as much? Instead of my suggestion from several times earlier that we inform everyone on what they do after its no longer in use?

I still am upset that some people chose to disclose they had bodyguards early on. If it was me, I would have tried to figure out some way to see if I could get someone to attack me and have a bodyguard protect me rather than just helping them know who to avoid.

I still stand by the thought that I like my plan the best, after the deadline, people can disclose information on the services they purchased, how they used it, what it did, etc. Just makes no sense giving the tarqs a roadmap for their efforts.

As for people asking when do we expect them to act against us? I already said yesterday that I expected them to not be able to kill since we had no access to services yesterday. Now today will be a different story, and since there is just one day phase, their kills (or whatever they do) will be during this same cycle we are working in. So this is an increased game of cat and mouse, where we need to pass information along to our side when it makes sense. For people with bodyguards, that means after they can't foil the bad guys any longer. I don't understand why suddenly you all are interested in having bodyguards announce their moves ahead of time.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote