View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 10:46 PM   #45
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Choosing these players is tough, so I skip receiver for now. I move to OLine, which is easier to do:

C

I have six Centers on my roster, I want to cut three.

Buckner is the only player on my roster with a conflict with one of my leaders. He goes.

He had a run blocking of 80, but we needed to drop the attitude. Only harmony here.

All of the rest of my Centers are all solid. I could start and backup any of them.

Allen Arriaga has no blocking strength, despite great technique. I cut him. I hate to drop the guy from West Virginia State, but he is the worst of the remaining four, so I cut, unfortunately, Andrew Michaud.

OG

I have eight, and I need to cut to five.

Despite good blocking skills, I drop Luther Sutter for having no blocking strength. So is Albert Fisk. Lionel Hanks has a run blocking of 10., He goes too. Easy cuts here.

OT

I have seven OTs, and I want to drop two. I’ve been dropping O Linemen with no strength but Joe Sutter has 55 and 77 as his blocking potentials. That’s really good even with no blocking strength.

He is simply the best technique OT I have left, and so I am loathe to cut him at this time.

With a 26 run blocking, Dusty Drayson is gone. I hate to release a guy from WV, but Ike McWillams has just a blocking strength of 15 without the good blocking stats that Joe Sutter had. Time to cut him.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is online now   Reply With Quote