View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 11:00 PM   #963
Thomkal
Head Coach

Heh Neon,

Yep that would be a good reason not to reveal to me. Perhaps I should have revealed I killed Mr. S instead of waiting until later. Maybe people would have believed me more, because of Kevin's post that I had to be the one who killed him.

And Masked I'm sorry. I was specifically looking for quiet people who were reading the thread during my plan but not commenting on it. It made sense to me the creatures would keep one guy in the background in case one of their more vocal members slipped up and got killed. We would have had nothing to suspect you with at that point. I was believing the Fouts plan at that time, and trying to clear people off my list. You gave me nothing to work with, so I had to put you up for the vote to see what would happen. And the late vote the night before also had me suspicious because it was clearly after the deadline and I thought perhaps you thought we might go after you for not voting, so you tried to sneak a vote in there.

But if you had revealed you were the healer then and had no such vision about Fouts, I would have gone after him immediately. But the voting was so chaotic then, helped in part by my posting an incorrect vote tally at one point, that you were no doubt hoping to be saved. Almost were too. But once again sorry.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote