Thread: Hattrick
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #392
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
It's been a while since I've had to worry about this so it might be bad, old information. But it feels like when things are going well, you're going to overfill the stadium. So, this might be the best chance to take advantage of those higher attendance figures. Then when you're getting knocked around in V for a little bit, you might have a harder time filling it even with the 10% more supporters.

As an aside, I've always thought the spelling of "whale" in that context was odd (albeit correct). I just have this image of someone hitting someone else with a giant cetacean. And I would totally watch that in a 12K, 20K, or 40K stadium

SI

I would totally be down for bashing people with cetaceans. Probably sell out whatever sized stadium I could imagine

I figure that maintenance costs even upwards of 20k seats aren't so bad, so once I get to V (Season 54) and start to get knocked around, it won't be that big a deal. I just wonder if I should hold out a little longer and expand even further - 25k or so.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote