View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 11:13 AM   #36
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Dodoi and Saumel will return for next game.

Here’s the league table

As you can see we are sitting in 3rd after ten games, very respectable. Those two wins really helped before my loss. You can see Dodoi as the league leader in form and in goals. Wohlfarth is 3rd in for and tied for 2nd in goals and 2nd in assists. Both are looking like powerful strike mates.

Powszuk joins us!
There is a guy on a free, Davit Targamadze, from Georgia who would be a big addition to my wing. I bring him in on a trial. It worked with my Serbian, maybe it’d work here too? He turns us down. Ah well. Dude’s a stud and would dominate my wing. He wants more money than we’d give him.

What about Bulgarian international Alexandar Tonev? Not a good career move.

Cup Round Two – Away vs Haniska – Ready for Cup Fun Times? Our foe is not in the 2nd division but a lower tier so I will be starting Militosyan for Wohlfarth to give the old man a break. I start Marius Chari at MR too. Goal in the 3rd Saumel to Jungr. Corner, Kona to Ederson, goal. Kona to Saumel goal. Half. Good job! Valenta for Abraham. Hrasso on a goal kick to Militosyan for goal. They nail a dfk in the 69th. Krizan for Pinter. Simoncic for Saumel. Jungr goal in extra time from Chari. We win 5-2. Jungr was MOM

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote