View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 07:56 AM   #67
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

EURO Qual #9 - Away vs Ruzomberok – I doubt we handle them as easily this time either. I begin countering. They are #6 right now in our old spot. Kona is back. They have the early momentum.They are playing an injured player in the rain. I hope he doesn’t slip and hurt himself. At the 7:56 mark they score. They score again in the 24th. Their injured guy got a booking. Half. We’ve barely been in this game. This is going very differently than the games last month. I need that team to show up here pleas.e Thanks! We’re finally showing up to the game. It’s like we arrived in a velvet aeroplane and it took the half to dry off. Then a bad clearance leads to another goal by our foes. Pinter to Chovanec goal, 58th. Niba for Milanovic, the bad clearance guy. Dodoi out for Militosyan. Krizan for a lightly injured Pinter. They score again in the 88th. This time we lose 1-4 here rather than win by that score. We are the hot and cold team.

That dropped us down to 5th. Pinter is only injured for three days and will play the final game away vs the big bad wolf

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote