View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 01:19 PM   #96
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We draw Bernolakovo in the Cup.

EURO Match Away vs Lokomotiv Plovdiv – We come in with a comfortable 0-3. I begin countering. We are in our pretty yellows! They have the early momentum. At the 28th mark we’ve each had longer shots, we have 5 shots and 1 on target to their 5 shots and 1 on target. 54% possession to them. Hrasso gives up a pk in the 33rd and they sink it. Hrasso. Ederson to Dodoi gets the ball after it falls to him in a corner kick and Dodoi finishes. We have tied it at the 38th minute. Half. 1-1. That away goal was precious. Now they need to score FOUR in order to beat us 5-4 on aggregate. They collect a card early in the half. They have subbed all three of their players by the 53rd minute mark. Odd. I tell my folks to tackle hard. They score off a nice cross in the 57th. Pinter for Milanovic. Jack Bruno for a tired Wohlfarth. They score in the 78th. I send in Chovanec. They score again in the 90th minute. Can we hold on for the win? Four extra minutes. We hold on and lose 1-4 and tie 4-4 and make it though on away goal.

We can’t keep being this team!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote