View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 10:27 PM   #115
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Cup – Away vs vs Bernolakovo, I start Kamenik, Pinter, and Bruno. I begin standard. We have the early power. In the 18th, Milovac feeds Wohlfarth for score. Bruno scores a few minutes later. Wohlfarth feeds Bruno a pass for goal in the 32nd. Then in the 38th, Bruno this paydirt and that’s his hattrick. Wohlfarth scores a few minutes later. Half 5-0 us. Keep it going! I send in early Miric for Milanovic and Chovanec. Jungr to Wohlfarth, goal, 51st minute. I send in Militosyan for Wohlfarth now that he’s scored three. Miric to Mitrea for goal in the 71st off a corner kick. We win 7-0 MO m was Wohlfarth!

I’ll leave Bruno in at ST with his hot leg. I’ll pull Pinter and Kamenik though.

That was our biggest ever win! Of course it was against a lower level club.

Last year was all about my mighty offense and my weak defense. I finished with a goal differential of 0 and had the most goals scored against and the most scored. But now? My defense is playing much better after adding in GK Javi Jimenez as well as Mitrea and Bilbao. But where has my offense been? With a game in hand I am currently 6th although if I win my game in hand that’ll help and it’s home against the #10 team in the league, but I had home games recently where I didn’t dominate like I did last year.

I need to.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote