Old 08-30-2020, 06:56 PM   #136
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

January

19th – Friendly vs Dukla Prague
26th – Friendly vs Zlin

I turn down a Chinese offer for Bilbao.

Who is available on a free?

I may have found my Ederson replacement! Although he’s Ukrainian and he’d be foreign. I offer him a trial. I scout about 10 DMC on a free and a few AMs too. He arrives on a trial.

I get an offer for Dodoi and I tell them that I’ll release him for his min, release clause of 3.1 mill. We get an offer of 1.2 mill from Reading and our board accepts.

On January 4th my Ukrainian stud signs! Jungr is upset but I tell him I am not playing this guy in his position and he’s okay. Although I could!

Take a look at the best player on my team:

I’ll be running him out there for Ederson at DMC right now, but he’s better than Vrancic at MC and better than Jungr at AMC so I could play him anywhere. He has a 4.5 start rating, and he’s young. We have Yurchenko signed for three years at a key player deal. Dude wanted first team play he wasn’t getting it. I also have Ukrainians in my youth squad so he has people to talk with. This guy will be worth my precious non-EU spot. He’s not slow for the DMC role and he’s very strong all across the board. I want someone faster at AMC but the rest he’s great for.

I make two moves to help with that.

First I remove Krstic’s from my main backups. This guy can play the positions he does, plus as a Macedonian he wasn’t EU either. I like Krstic and if he was EU I’d offer to keep him around with a transfer.

Second, I offer my Bosnian DC Miric, also a non-EU player, out for loan and remove from my subs as well.

That means my five non-Eus are these:

Jack Bruno
Vladlen Yurchenko
Milan Milanovic
Zoran Milovac
Ognjen Krasic

Basically Serbia, Serbia, Serbia, Ukraine, and Australia.

I need to find another Miric to be my 5th DC with a hot prospect deal.

I add Yurchenko into my tactics for set pieces.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote