August

1st – Away vs Malmo FF
4th – Home vs Kosice
10th – Away vs Trnava
17th – Home vs Streda
24th – Home vs Slovan Bratislava
31st – Away vs Senica

Good Training – Kotora, Durak, Salsic

This is a rough month. The last four games are all against teams that were in the top qualifying bracket.

Bruno won Goal of the Month and I congratulate him.

I accept an offer to loan my future stud Ferguson to a fellow Fortuna club to give him starts.

EURO 2nd Round Leg Two – Away vs Malmo FF – We beat them in a close match at home 2-1 but we allowed a precious away goal so we’ll need to do well today. I begin defensive. We have the initial initiative turned aside. Then they do and we turn them away as well. Maybe our pretty yellows will be good luck token! We won last week with them on. They get a booking in the 19th minute. They score two minutes later to go up 1-0. That ties us but we need that away goal. Then in the 31st Djuric feeds Bruno for goal and we tie it here and go back up. Bruno has wasted a few 1:1 break away shots against the keeper. They are coming hard. Bruno keeps wasting shots. Half 1-1 us. Don’t get complacent! In the 47th Djuric feeds Krasic for goal. They aren’t so far! That is a key away goal! Mitrea’s DFK is lethally on target but they push it aside. Eddy for Vrancic. We are coming alive in the 2nd half and have multiple offensive pushes. Pinter for Bilbao. Jungr for Zej. They are booked again. They are coming hard. Just two minutes for Malmo glory. We hold and win! MOM is Djuric with his two assits. Wanna see?

We finish the aggregate 4-2. We only had 6 shots in the first half but finished with more on the day after an active 2nd half.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 09-01-2020 at 05:24 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote