View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 10:10 PM   #223
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I hand out MANY rests!

I activate from my youth squad Romanian Robert Pop, an 18 year old youth I signed two years ago who might have developed into the next Dodoi. Not Bruno, who’s grown into my best player, but Dodoi. I give him Militosyan’s spot on my squad and then I might run him out there now that we’ve won the Fortuna for some games to see if he’s my next leader.

The Pofar Finals

Your #1 Ranked Team FC Nitra

Vs

Your #3 Ranked Team Spartak Trnava

I begin standard, with no changes from the last game. Pick up where you left off! We turn aside an early Trnava offensive. By the 10th minute they have 4 shots. They tackle us hard in the box in the 18th minute. Mitrea steps up and… the GK reads his direction perfectly, but Mitrea’s hit powers through and scores. Mitrea! That’s his 10th goal of the season. They keep coming. I slide to countering. They have 11 shots to our 2 by the 25th. Yurchenko a card? That’s his first on the year! Dude does not get cards. They get a card as well. Half, 1-0 us. They have 17 shots on the day. I doubt this score stands. Don’t get complacent! Pinter for Bilbao. They score in the 72nd off a rebound off the crossbar. Krasic for Milovac. They score again in the 75th. Wohlfarth for a tired Djuric. They get a card. Can we score? 4 minutes of added time. Krasic a card.

Nope. We lose 1-2

Blast! I really thought we could.

Back to the Fortuna which we already won!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote