View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 07:19 AM   #427
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I'm going to renew my years' long conspiracy theory about the "bottom 3." They way the results were given last night, it seems to me there was no official announcement of a bottom 3, so my guess is Scotty was put there to light a fire under voters. I think Scotty really impressed the judges/producers with his song this week and convinced them he has promise as a commercial singer (I wanted to type artist, but I just can't go there), so now they are using the tried-and-true method of "endangerment" (by implicating he nearly went home, when I bet that wasn't the case) to get America behind him for the run to the finale. We're only 3 weeks from the finale, and there's still no buzz about a real frontrunner/winner to come out of this season. So they are going to manufacture the buzz.

That's my take on it.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 04-29-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote