View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #434
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Lauren 2 - HAs some wonkiness but some legitimate singing. Very powerful. This song sucks. It is really oversung and overwrought and overdone and overeverything. But she made me like it. No...LOVE IT!

Haley 2 - I hate this move at the beginning. It has been done to death. Still holy shit she gets right down to the bone. Piercing and haunting and beautiful Fucking great pipes and emotion. Love this song! She kills this song. It is wonderful. And parts of it are totally her own interpretation.

Jacob 1 - Probably the best he's ever done. Starts out kinda boring as he can't sing low well and the billy goat is exposed. When he soars to upper register he finally hits it really well. I think it's the upbeatness that he was lacking before. He finishes well too. Finally he does well.

James 2 - This is nice. Very nice. Very soft. Very new side to him. I can do without the Ruben Studdurd "hand reaches out" move. Those last few notes were kinda painful.

Haley 1 - Pretty good. There's some gimmick in it but then she starts wailing. Wow what a wail. Reminds me of sexy Tia Carrere from Wayne's World. Wonderful sounds.An unreleased song that actually is better than lots of released crap these people choose.

Scotty 2 - Was he singing? He was actually singing more than usual this time. There were some good still moments here.

Lauren 1 - Corny opening and oh boy a country song with extra gimmick. Kind of a yawner. Doesn't do anything really great with it. By the end I kind of forgot she was singing and phased out.

Jacob 2 - Horrible song. And THERE"S the Screaming Jacob I know and hate.

Scotty 1 - *yawn* shit sandwich.

James 1 - The worst opening of the season I think. I didn't hear a single note in tune...or rather I didn't hear him actually SING a note. He just shouted the whole thing. It really didn't work. And the song isn't that good either.

Final ranking:

Haley
Lauren
Jacob
James
Scotty

oh yeah:
Steven - Are you reading phrases off of cue cards or what?!?
Jennifer - Wow you ARE a bitch. SHUT UP!

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 05-04-2011 at 11:43 PM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote