View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 05:39 AM   #11
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

and it's not all ups, trust me. This is the current down period.

Over the last few days, I have had severe pain and weakness in my bad right leg. So much so, that I couldn't sleep at times (there was no position that wasn't aggravating it). My doctor is out of office but I spoke with a nurse, and we agreed it sounded like a bad flareup of the rhumatoid arthritis

Yesterday, it disappeared for most of the day. Still somewhat weak, but no pain. So, another possible theory: A pinched nerve.

The last few hours, the pain has returned.. but comes and goes and it's on the knee. This, combined with attempting to sleep and failing miserably has me fucking shook. Full fledged anxiety/panic attack.

As I said in my last post, I need to feel in control of my environment to feel ok. Right now, I don't feel in control of anything. Healthwise. Thoughtwise. Whatever.

I took a lorazepam and I pray to God it takes effect quickly, because right now my brain's engine is going Warp 8, but it's stuck in neutral.