View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 07:46 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 3352 - Risa finishing reminds me to check in on my other 4 planets. Anything need to build there? Do they still have open jobs or unemployed pops? Let’s check! Also, you don’t want to build early for planets just to build, you will take needed resources and then expensive upkeep. I also want to check and see if our new Science Ship is ready too! Also, do I have the stuff to start colonizing Wolf 359 VI? I would do it next since both are 80% but it’s bigger.

Non-Risa Planets:

Earth –
4 unemployed pops. I build here one Energy District at 300 minerals and two jobs and Replicator one per planet for 400 and two energy upkeep that makes two Artisan jobs that make a bunch of stuff in small doses. I also order for the next two people 500 for an Industrial District with 2 energy used and makes one Artisan and one person who turns minerals into alloys

Andoria
– Energy planet, 1 unemployed 2, I build here one Energy District two make two jobs

Tellar Prime
– Mining World, 1 unemployed, I order here a Mining District for two jobs at a cost of 300.

Vulcan – Ag World, 1 unemployed pop, I order here a Ag District for 300 and two farmers and then two energy upkeep.

That leaves me just 394 minerals

Science Ship
– Yes, the USS Montreal has been built, I spend 750 for a Scientist and order it to near Beta Zeta again.

Colony – I need 200 more food. I trade 260 energy for Food since I have more than 3k, and then I order a Colony Ship here. I send the Militarist Andorian since they are good in battles and it’s on the border.

5 June – We finish researching the Interplanetary Study Programs tech! Next is Recruitment Outreach Program which increases our level cap by 1 and Generals leader hirable cap by one and it’ll be done in around 34 months. I send my new Envoy named Aenella Malkren to make nice with the Romulans again.

18 June – Our research project for Memory Alpha called Mind Program is done and I gained 100 research and 500 unity

5 July – A Sensor Alert happens near Sol and that means that there are Spies there. I order my Construction Fleet in Bredara to start incorporating it.

6 August – We finish researching Mineral Ore Refining! Next is Shipyard Overhaul that will take just 38 months and then gives me -15% Ship Upkeep

18 Oct – We finish incorporating Bredara as my 2nd new system between us and Beta Zeta. It has three inhabitable planets and one Terraformable one later. I have a two mining place and 2 research place – not worth it right now.

Bredara:

Bredara Ia – This moon of my first planet is Class L Savanna world with just 50% habitability for my folks but a size of 10. It’s rich in Uranium and would be a great Energy World

Bredara IVa – Also a moon of a planet, this is Class L Arid world with a fat size of 15, also just 50% suitability. This has the Behemotic Fossils that would give Researchers here boosted research and unity.

Bredara VIIa
– This is also a moon with Class M Gaia, suitability of 100, and then size of 10. This is probably an Ag or Energy World with those boosts the same size

Bredara Va – Frozen world, Class K, size 10, could be terraformed.

Great addition! Next I send this Con Ship to Valo next door with the low habilility but big world that will cost 86 flu to bring in

3 Dec – Event – Incoming Transmission – From my Governor who wants to head to Risa a year after formation with the event of throwing an Inauguration Party here. I send him, what will I need to make this happen? I send my Governor Ship from Earth to here.

2 Feb, 3353 – We arrive at Risa and begin starting our new colony’s inauguration event!

It looks like we have just started Wolf 359 next!

3 Mar – Incoming Transmission - A promising young StarFleet officer named Alynna Nechayev arrives and we can recruit her for 300 unity instead of 1000 energy. I do so and she joins us. She is a 52 year old Admiral with the trait Sniper. I hand her my military navy in Sol.

15 May – I finish exploring the star system called Dorvan below Cardassia and left of Bajor with two low suitability Class L and Class D but it’s far away.

7 Sept – We finish exploring the system of Micara left of Valo, near us with two habitable planets one of which is a nicer Class M.

We finalize First Contact with the Naucisaans! They have three systems left of the Betazeds and below Valo and Micara, I send my Con Ship to Micara because I don’t want to lose a Class M to them expanding that way. That’s 103 influence to make work. I welcome them with open arms and gain 10 flu

25 Sept – Celebration in Risa done! I send him back to Sol to improve basic stuff. We gain 80 flu from this! I have a spread of 113. I send my Con Ship to bring in Micara

1 Nov – I have enough unity for my next Tradition and I unlock the Progress tradition of the Starfleet special stuff which gives me the ability to take the spread stuff later

I order Giovanni Johnson to make nice with Bajor.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-10-2023 at 09:22 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote