View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 10:52 PM   #231
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jacob continues to ignore my pleas to kick it deep. The Raiders recover on their 48.

Nick C makes a big hit off the end for a loss of 5 to start it out. A scrum up the middle gains 2, and I have no idea who made the tackle. A fumbled snap eventually loses them 5 as well. Having learned their lesson the punt, they go for it on 4-18 from their 40. JD makes the tackle wrapping up the QB's legs.

We take over on the 39 and it's time to get every boy a touch on a wedge.

Connor becomes Jose Oquendo. He subs out so that Jacob can come in. Jacob gains 5 before getting hit and hurting his leg. Out he goes, in comes Connor.

Connor, at left tackle. My left tackle, David moves to fullback. David takes a wedge and for some reason decides to run off tackle to the left. He gains three. I can't complain.

David returns to tackle. Connor moves to left guard. Hunter moves to fullback. Hunter pauses as he gets the ball and eventually is stopped for no gain.

We call time out. Hunter heads out, Alex heads in. Alex takes over at left guard. Connor moves to left tight end. Ashanti moves to fullback. Ashanti, on a 4th and 2, gains 8.

We call our final timeout. Ashanti heads out, a little shaken. Nick T comes in. Connor moves to right tight end. Nick C moves to fullback. Nick C gains 3 on the play.

Nick C returns to right tight end. Connor moves to left tight end. Nick T moves to fullback. Nick gains 2 on the wedge.

Last play before the half...we're on the 18. Nick T returns to left tight end. Connor moves to left guard. Alex moves to fullback. Alex gains 3 on the wedge as the half expires.

25-0, Vols.

1st half numbers: 18 carries for 180 yards, three touchdowns.