View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 02:42 PM   #444
PilotMan
Head Coach

There's a real difference between someone dropping a few pieces and someone making a really big mess. It's pretty much up to the FA to set the standards on the plane. My point was responding to the point that you can do what you want because someone else will clean it. And sure, someone will, however, people can do better, because allowing it for one, accepts it for all. That was it. I didn't look at the article, I've only followed along with it at the periphery, so I can't speak to this particular event. Kids make messes. I think that's to be expected. Some parents are of the mindset though, that they shouldn't lift a finger for their kids on a plane, and when you see plenty of that too, it changes the expectation for what you would like to see.

As for that other guy. Only heard part of his rant, but know enough that he's really going to regret all that and all this attention. He sounded just like that baby.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote