View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 11:18 PM   #139
Anthony
Banned

yeah, i was gonna say it wouldn't be such a bad idea to perhaps have a nice nite out with your wife. it all starts with the marriage - the positivity from that trickles down into every aspect of your life. have a bad marriage and your attitude will suffer at work which brings its own probs. a bad marriage can be hard on the kids (speaking from experience, i was raised by a single mother and saw my father do some not-nice things to her before he left when i was 7). so if i were to give advice (i assume i'm younger than you and thus probably don't have anything to say that you didn't figure out already) i would say make sure you don't lose focus on your marriage. i assume things are great between the two of you to have succeeded thus far, be thankful for that. i guess my point is, yes, your son is special, but that doesn't mean your entire family's existence has to be about his challenges. just remember to take people up on their offers to look after the kids so you guys can have a nite out/break (eventually the offers will come, i presume). you guys gotta recharge your batteries at some point.

Last edited by Anthony : 09-20-2005 at 11:19 PM.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote