View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #153
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Everett is telling me that he is 99.9% a "Purple Eagle!" I like our team nickname and uniforms as well. Despite his assurances, I continue to recruit him hard as Buffalo, Colorado, SBU, and others continue to pursue him.

Even more exciting, Donte Snow is telling me that he is leaning heavily towards becoming a Purple Eagle! If we can get him locked away early, I will have won a huge recruiting coup in my first year here. Michigan is pursuing him hard, but I have a lead on them. Ohio State and George Washington are also coming up on him. I need to get him locked up early before he hears more from them. However, we are still 3 weeks away from the early recruiting signing period.

November 8, 2011 -

We host Lehigh a team with an overall rating of 74 that should be much more challenging for us.. I have told the coaches to keep our bench very short and to rely on our starters...

We win 61-51. Pait led the team with 13 points. Santos had 12 and Andres had 11. Surprisingly Solomon fouled out in 14 minutes and had 0 points. Hendriks had 7 points in big minutes off the bench.

At 2-0, our next game is 2 nights later against an Army team that is also 2-0. They are rated 71 in overall talent with a weak defense of only 69. Their strength is shooting which is rated 75. I'll play that later this week.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 02-15-2008 at 04:23 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote