Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 06:04 AM   #281
PilotMan
Head Coach

Here we go!

This fight is scheduled for four rounds.

Niall Beaumont 4-1-0(1) v. Hideyuki Ito 3-0-1(0)

Good round for Niall. He did very well behind the jab and it showed as Ito moved to tie Niall up a lot. Niall landed better combinations but was unable to press the action the way that the announcers would have liked. Defensively he did a nice job, and moved more than I though him capable.

What an offensive showing by both fighters in this round. I don’t think that there was much defense at all. Jab after jab, hooks, croses and uppercuts. They flew from both men. That was the mistake made by Ito. He tried to stand toe to toe with Niall. With both men in the center of the ring, Niall found his spot and siezed the moment. Punches flew and Ito backed into the corner. He tried to fight back but the round was winding down. In the midst of the battle it wasn’t looking good for Ito and the ref didn’t like it. He put an end to the fight and gave Niall his 5th straight win, and second win by knockout.

Round one was scored evenly split between the judges, but it didn’t matter.

I have mixed feelings about this fight. I am happy to see Niall go out in style and happy of the progress that he has made since he has been here. I wonder what is in store for this young man. He could have a very bright future. He was obviously the better fighter here. Anytime you hand a fighter his first loss it is good. Congrats to him, and maybe the door will open for him sometime down the road with Punishment Inc.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote