View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 06:35 PM   #13
Lorena
Unregistered

Great idea AnalBumCover! I was gonna jump on either duckman or SirFozzie's dynasty but it didn't feel right... kinda felt like I was crashing a party or something, so I hope you guys don't mind if I join your Weigh Loss Dynasty.

My Story
I'm 32 years old and grew up being very thin, but after moving out of my parent's house (when I was around 20ish) and on my own, I went crazy with burgers and pizza and all the high carb foods and naturally, started gaining. After having 2 kids, I gained even more and now, I'm about 70 lbs overweight.

My Plan
I've lost a good amount of weight following a low carb diet and will continue to do so. If anyone is interested, I have tons of information on the South Beach Diet and which foods are "legal" during certain phases and whatnot.

My workouts
I'm really bad when it comes to working out, but I'll attempt to go walking with my 2 year old around the neighborhood for about an hour and a half and sneak in a cardio workout. If I get a chance, go to the gym at our apt complex and workout my arms mostly.

Stats
Starting weight: 194.4
Goal Weight: 125

Goal
To lose 70 lbs a year (averages out to about 1.5 lb loss a week), drink more water, and watch my portion control.

Good luck everyone!

Edit: I'm posting my before pic (taken today)

Last edited by Lorena : 09-10-2006 at 03:04 PM.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote