View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:31 AM   #158
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I'm delighted in the post match presser, I suspect that it showed

Quote:
Blyth have won the Blue Square Bet North title. Jamie Mole led the way to glory for the surprise package by notching 26 goals en route to sealing the crown.

Quote:
Delight was on the faces of Blyth fans everywhere tonight as Jon Loveless and his team lifted the Blue Square Bet North. One fan spoke for everyone when he declared that Loveless was the prime reason for the team's success

Quote:
Speaking after the result, the Blyth Spartans board have declared the triumph in the Blue Square Bet North a "truly momentous" occasion and they are delighted with the head coach for bringing home the trophy. The board stated that with Loveless at the helm, anything seemed possible and they were delighted with the success the head coach had brought them.

Quote:
Blyth Spartans' Frank Sinclair has revealed his joy at clinching the Blue Square Bet North title and directed most of the praise towards his current head coach. Sinclair felt the leadership qualities on display during the course of the season was the main catalyst behind this title success