View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 02:51 PM   #109
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I begin against Porto Standard. The first 12 minutes neither side seems to be dominating – each Is adding something and making moves. That continues on for a while. Neither side has major chances – each are seeming to reach a bit. 0-0 at the half. Rigght now, they’ve had 9 shots, 4 on target, we’ve had 7 and 3. We’ve each had it 50% of the time, won more than 75% of our tackles, and 66% of our headers and 65% of theirs. Pretty even. The next half is underway. One of their DCs collects a yellow card. Porto are picking up steam in the 2nd half and controlling it a lot more. I move to counter. I pull Adriano for Djaniny. Sub 2 – Skolnik out for Sequeira. I pull Andrei Marc for Miguel Rodrigues in the 87th minute. Rondon turns over the ball stupidly and they get a break and score in the 88th minute. It ws a really horrible pass, after I said, keep possession 20 minutes ago. I’m very disappointed in that. They finished with 27 and 12 shots, and we just were about to get a clean sheet until we gave them one too many opportunities at goal.

I am very complementary to Porto in our Conference. After all, their manager was also born in Mozambique, and I am kind to my fellow countryman. He was one of the people who suggested the league in the first place to me!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote