View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 02:56 AM   #134
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Portugal has talent in lots of places, but not as much here. I know Portugese football really well, and I’m having difficulty unlocking anybody with any value for the club. I found an amazing guy from my area- Sweden, Alexander Kacaniklic, 23 years old, willing to come, but needs much much more than I can through at him. He already has 26 caps and 2 goals. I pump up the deal with my max 9k, but to increase it massively each year, and I get an acceptance. I did not expect that. Wow. We’ll see if he decides to sign with us.

My West African scout overturns a pair of nice youth Ghanian folks. They want too much to head to our club for now, but I want to wait and see what happens soon with the budget stuff.

We made an offer for another young African youth I was tracking to head over. Moussa Diallo, 18, from the Ivory Coast will arrive on a hot prospect deal.

The Swedish transfer offer has been leaked (prolly by the agent). Several clubs have offered him. Wealthy clubs we won’t beat at all. I withdraw my offer so I can concentrate elsewhere. Who else can be my ML? I’m not finding a great youth player, so what about someone a bit older?

Maybe Ivan Bella, Argentinian, 25. Let me scout him. We like him, but again, money. Ah money.

What about Diego, a 26 year old Brazilian. He seems pretty sexy too. Not enough money for him either though. I scout a few others too. Hopefully, one will come through. Let’s fast forward a day and see what the scouting looks like. Most of them come back with a big negative.

I can’t make an offer to any ML who is obviously better. And I don’t want to lose Skolnik, who’s adequate, simply because I needed to bring in a new face. Let me take a closer look at a few youthers.

Hmmm…what about Jerome Roussillon. Doesn’t have the stats I normally like with passing (12/11 cross/pass) and dribbling 10. Fast as all get out (17/17) and our scouts have a great report on him. His natural spot is actually the DL, but he can play every left position and ST, and WBR, DR unconvincingly. He’s just 21, and has room to grow, hopefully,, and solid physical/mental stuff going on. This might be the guy.

I make him an offer which he accepts. This might work out.

Let’s end the year.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote