View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 02:45 PM   #601
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Vote: Cheekimonk
Tell you what, you tell me what the obvious thing you did wrong was, and I'll point out the less obvious thing for future reference.

I think, from your quote, you're implying I'm Nosta? Read the post below from EF. EF is the bodyguard and has to be dead soon or later for the wolves to win. Unless I'm reading the role wrong, but I don't think I am.

I guess that was the "obvious" thing? I would be pleased to hear your "less obvious" thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan
Okay, I can reveal this now. I misread my PM and thought that I lost my protection powers if I reveal but I only lose the PM ability with the seer if I reveal. That becomes useless after tonight when the wolves kill me.

I am the bodyguard and was scanned last night; they know who I am and I can now be killed because of that scan. I didn't initially say it because I thought that I lost my bodyguard powers which would pretty much make me a vanilla villager and give the wolves an incentive to keep me alive.

Since I can't protect the seer it kind of makes my role a crapshoot anyway as I wouldn't know who to protect.

I protected JAG night one and Chief Rum on night two so far. I was close to protecting Narc but decided JAG, wish I went with my first thought.
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote