Head Coach

vs Dalziel (Caledonian Cup Third Round)
G: Lucas Birnstingl
D: Grey/Connor Lyall (Training)/Grey/Callum Hill
DM: Luidgi Hoareau (Training)
MC: Barna Tott/Grant Thomson
AMC: Gary Kelman
ST: Lewis Kinnaird/Jack Currie

Hoareau is at Yellow and two orange slices in DM; Lyall Orange in DC.

12 - Everyone's tired, and it's snowing. Hoareau taps to Tott, and though he has space, there's a wall of three defenders in front of him. He gets it to Kelman on the other side of the wall, and they move to close in on him. Too late, as it's already at Kinnaird's feet for a stunning 25 yard shot that pierces the net! 1-0

51 - Kelman recovers his own rejected corner kick and puts it back in the box to Hoareau. Shot's wall-blocked, but Kelman nudges aside the defender and short passes to a sea of purple in the middle. Currie steps up and cracks in the mid-range shot. 2-0

83 - Hill throws in to Currie for the excellent cross that Kelman rolls left to kick in. 3-0

86 - Grey guy DL diagonal to Kinnaird for another diagonal to Kelman on the left side of the box. Boom! He's doubled his season scoring total in one game 4-0

We were actually pretty bad the first 45 minutes, but turned it on in the second half to tear the game apart.

@ Eaglesham AFC (18th)
D: Grey/Connor Lyall (Training)/Grey/Callum Hill

53 - Thomson bails Hill out after he's wrecked, and they keep trading passes until our DR is forward and alone to take the return and center. Kinnaird jumps and smashes in a mid-range header 1-0

63 - Birnstingl should have stopped that one 1-1

Callum Hill is knocked towards the end of the match. Swell. He's out a month, maybe more. Even more brilliant. We've got help coming in a few days though, after inking a DR.

vs Camelon Albion (6th)
D: Grey/Connor Lyall (Training)/Grey/Grey

22 - Grey guy DL throws to Hoareau and gets it back. He hugs the sideline, dribbling until he delivers to Currie's head on a longball. Header is pushed to the side, but Currie is just quick enough to be first to the rebound and easily kick it in 1-0

24 - Lyall with the balla charge and send back into their half interception. Caps off with Currie flaring right to grey guy DR. Cross, and Kinnaird heads the doubler in 2-0

30 - Thomson retrieves the cleared corner and sends it to grey guy DL. Cross, and here's Kinnaird again with the aerial assault, staggering back as he powers a forceful header into goal! 3-0

60 - Kelman to Currie for the tap off to Kinnaird in the half-circle. He draws the triple team and sends it into the box for Kelman to convert. Oh, and did I mention these guys beat us the first game? 4-0

78 - Grey guy DL takes the ground outlet and crosses into the box as a defender creeps on him. Currie slide tackles the ball through two defenders and into the goal!!! "Someone must have a word with him at a half-time!" the announcers say. Um, no. I just went into raptures about how great we played in the first half - honestly our best first 45 of the entire year. 5-0

84 - Jumbled mess after grey guy DL throws to Kinnaird in the box. Thomson emerges from the scuffle to short lateral to unmarked Kelman, and the score fest continues. 6-0

328 people got to enjoy that Fan Day rout. Suddenly everyone wants the two guys I have on staff, because they've been paying attention to the sheer dominant spell we've been casting on the league. My name gets mentioned for an opening too, as the odds-on favorite.

Do I want to make this a dynasty where I bounce around at the first opportunity? I'm honestly not sure. I've never done that before - not really. I've always been one to stay at a club for a number of seasons until I hit a wall or get bored.

Hmm.

Transfers are coming in shortly, too.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote