View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:34 PM   #1630
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

19:38 - Vega with a block that starts a fastbreak. Farrell finishes it with a layup and the foul. 34-32, as he misses the FT.

17:51 - Ames with a pair of 3's. Vega gets called for a basket interference when he attempts to dunk it.. misses it.. and somehow that is basket interference.. odd.

16:30 - Dillard picks up his 3rd foul. Kabba and Stevens are both tired. I bring in Dawson, Annen, and Abdur-Rahim. We are down 43-37.

16:10 - Dawson with a drive gets a 3rd on Gillingham.

Farrell with a 3. Hairston with a 3. Vega has missed 3 close shots.

Farrell with another 3.

12:55 - Vega picks up his 3rd. He's staying in for now. We are down 48-43.

Farrell with a drive and he is fouled by Luber.

12:20 - Vega picks up his 4th. Stevens back into the game and Vega will sit for a while. Luber hurt his knee in the collision.

Stevens with a big 12 footer.

10:08 - We are down 53-49. I bring in Badu, Annen, Kabba, Stevens, and Abdur-Rahim.

Badu gets a defensive rebound and he has us running.. he feeds Abdur-Rahim in the paint.. they foul him before he can dunk it.

Aimes with a 3. Tate with a 3. Kabba has gone ice cold on his outside shooting now..

8:00 - We are down 63-52.

Kabba with a steal and breakaway dunk.

Badu steals it due to the pressure in the backcourt.. he passes to Kabba for a 12 footer. They call time. I sit Stevens and bring back Vega.

7:34 - Seconds after coming in.. Gillingham gets the 5th on Vega. We need offense, I bring in Fuller.

Badu hits a huge 3 for us from the top of the key.

Badu with a steal.. pick and roll with Abdur-Rahim.. he passes to Abdur-Rahim who drills the 14 footer. Kabba with a steal.. he passes to Badu for a breakaway dunk.

5:00 - We are down 66-65 and we are on a run now..

We are down 67-65. Badu with a drive gets hammered.... he has a chance to tie it at the line... he misses the 1st, but makes the 2nd.

Tate misses a quick 3.

Badu turns it over with an errant pass. I bring back Dillard. I also bring in Farrell for Annen and Stevens for Fuller.

Gillingham with a 12 footer.

Abdur-Rahim misses a shot in the paint. Gillingham is fouled on a 14 footer. He misses the shot but makes both FT's. We are down 71-66.

Kabba with a drive.. he makes the layup and is fouled. He misses the FT.

Njila with a drive for 2. Dillard with a drive and hits the pull-up in the paint.

Dillard with a steal.. we set up our offense.. Dillard drives.. kicks out to a wide open Stevens who hits the 16 footer! We are down 73-72. 3 minutes left.

Abdur-Rahim picks up his 4th foul on a quick drive by Njila. He misses the first FT, but makes the 2nd.

Dillard with a quick screen.. drives and makes a layup. Tied at 74.

Tate hits a 3. Farrell hits a 3.

Vargas hits a post shot and gets fouled. He misses the FT. Abdur-Rahim gets the board.

Kabba has a wide open 3.. he looks at it.. squares.. and misses... too long. They get the board.

Vargas with another hook shot and he gets fouled again. He makes the FT. Down 82-77 with under a minute left..

Dillard is open for a 3... he takes it.. and misses.

33 seconds - Dillard with a steal. He finds Kabba on the fastbreak and he is fouled.

The trap fails to get a turnover, so we have to foul. We foul Tate. I put in Badu for Dillard and Annen for Kabba who is tired. He makes both FT's.

Annen misses the quick 3, but Abdur-Rahim has a huge putback dunk. Down 84-81.

Abdur-Rahim fouls out as we intentionally foul Njila. He makes both FT's.

Badu misses a quick 3 as it almost goes down but rims out.

So close, but so far. We lose 88-81.

We should have won this game. I just didn't make good adjustments in the 2nd half.

Vargas was the player of the game with 16 points, 14 boards, and a block.

Gillingham with 12 points, 6 boards, and 2 assists. Ames with 13 points. Hairston with 11 points. Tate with 12 points.

Kabba led us with 25 points, 5 boards, 2 assists, 4 steals, and a block. He shot 8 of 17, 6 of 12, and 3 of 5. All of his 3 pointers were made in the first half.

Dillard with 6 points, 7 assists and 1 steal. I wish I had played Dawson more. He only got 6 minutes but he had 2 assists and 2 boards. Badu with 10 points, 4 assists, 2 boards, and 2 steals in 14 minutes.

Farrell with 19 points and 1 assist. He shot 6 of 11, 5 of 9, and 2 of 3.

Stevens with 4 points, 4 boards, and 1 assist. Vega with 4 points, 7 boards, and 2 assists. He shot 2 of 6.

Abdur-Rahim with 11 points, 2 boards, and 2 blocks.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote