View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 11:15 AM   #145
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

Code:
Front Office Football Eight Hanalei Dragons 2049 Playoff Schedule Week Opponent Result Attend Weather Division MOONTOWN DARKSIDERS W, 32-13 60,900 Sunny, 51, 7 mph. League BROOKLYN FIGHTIN' BUMS W, 37-34 60,900 Sunny, 50, calm Champ. vs Augusta Greenjackets W, 31-17 58,400 Sunny, 74, 4 mph. Home Games in ALL CAPS Season Tickets Sold: 53,000 Stadium Capacity: 60,900

The Conference title game was our requisite fight fire with fire shootout where we won on a last second field goal. I don't know what the Bowl was, we got multiple return TDs in an ugly one that ended up with a comfortable scoreline.

I think this was the most talent we threw out there in awhile, even if we weren't necessarily stacked at key spots like WR.

We tried to play some seemingly more bar-appropriate shuffling in the secondary, but I think a few of the CBs we played at S and vice versa might have had some fairly significant weight issues affecting them. I want to believe that I'm doing something terrible in the gameplan screen but I'm worried about crawling back out of there alive if I go too far down into the abyss. As somebody smart said to me recently, "every time I do any testing I figure out I get more from an exceptional affinity than anything else."

I thought last year's team was better than at least half of our previous Bowl winners, so I felt for the guys when they came up short. Nice to see the bounce back this year.
MalcPow is offline   Reply With Quote