View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 02:22 AM   #1460
MartinD
High School Varsity

Making it official:

VOTE MARTIND
VOTE NIGHTFALL

I am Igor (to clear up any remaining doubt), and there are two wolves left. I was converted in the night turn, so the current position is 3-2, with 2 players not counting towards either side - lynching me (which will now happen if the two wolves vote for me) will make that 3-2, with 1 player not counting, and the (unblockable, unless I'm missing something) night kill makes it 2-2 and game over, wolves win.

Apologies for my lack of contributions over the last couple of days, but I was in a position where I didn't feel that I could contribute anything useful to the game - it was obvious that I wasn't trying to help the village (so anything I posted would not have been trusted), and I didn't see any moves I could make that would help my position. I was also aware that I wouldn't count towards win conditions if I was converted, but didn't want to make other people aware of that (as there was an assumption that the converted cultist would count as a monster), so keeping quiet seemed to be the best option...

(Making sure to double-check this post, because I screwed up my fake reveal a couple of days back...)
MartinD is offline   Reply With Quote