View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 04:01 PM   #9
Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

5 September 2012

Now that I've started to settle in at Rosport, I've had time to formulate some goals for my managerial career (and for this dynasty story, of course).
  • My managerial alter ego is Luxembourgish, through and through. For the foreseeable future, I plan on spending my career in football right here in Luxembourg. (Right now Luxembourg is, in fact, the only playable nation in my game.)
  • First, I'd like to help Rosport win promotion to the National Division. Once there, the natural goal is to win and to gain the club a spot in European football.
  • Rosport have never won the national knockout competition, the Luxembourg Cup. As young boys, all Luxembourgish footballers dreamt of lifting the Cup, and I want to bring it to Rosport.
  • I want to manage the Luxembourg national team. I almost gave myself the job at the beginning of the game, but now I'm glad I didn't. I think it would be more fun to earn it.

I would love one day to look back at a career in management that spans two or three decades, with satisfying victories at the club and national level. Maybe I'll one day be the Sir Matt Busby or the Sir Alex Ferguson of Luxembourg, with an Order of the Oak Cross, perhaps.
Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote