View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 09:00 PM   #15
Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

4 October 2012

The board is pleased with my management so far. The club lost €4940 last month, but since we're an amateur club, player expenditures aren't part of that equation. Most of the players I've brought in have done well, and the supporters seem happy with the results on the pitch.

Laurent Schiltz's recent form has generated some speculation in the media about his possible selection to the national team. He wasn't included in the team that will face Azerbaijan and Northern Ireland in World Cup qualifying matches this month, but if he keeps playing like he has been, he'll be tough to overlook for long.

Billy Bernard and Christophe Pazos will both be with the U21 team when it plays Australia U21 on 11 October.

Today, both Olivier Lickes and Alex Pott stopped by to talk to me about playing time. It's been tough to get either of them into the first team; Lickes was hurt, and it's been tough to take either Anton Bozic or Laurent Schiltz off the pitch. Olivier, in particular, wants to stay, so I told them I'll make an effort to get them some game action soon.

Last edited by Greyfriars Bobby : 06-25-2014 at 09:10 PM.
Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote