Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

15 December 2012

FF Norden 1-4 Rosport

GK: Oster
D: Pellegrino, Loose, Heinz, Bernard
M: Rakic, Pazos, Leweck, Ferreira
ST: Bozic, Schiltz

We rediscovered our offensive mojo in our last match before a month-long holiday break. The temperature dropped to freezing and there was something icy falling throughout the match, but we managed to play a much smoother, much more free-flowing game tonight.

Laurent Schiltz converted a precise short feed from Anton Bozic at 11', and Norden quickly equalized through Jean Fernandes. Bozic set up the second goal, too, when he intercepted a pass, spotted Schiltz, and hit him with a cross that Laurent converted with one touch.

Bozic got a goal of his own after the half and after he left, his replacement, Alex Pott, closed out the scoring. Schiltz (8.8) got Man of the Match, but I'd have picked Bozic instead.

There is a break in the Promotion Division programme until mid-January, but that doesn't mean things will be slow. Luxembourg has a January transfer window, and we already have one player on the way, Roland Saboga. I confess; I enjoy finding and signing players, so I'm thinking I'll be somewhat active in the market (if you can call it that when there's no money involved).

Happy holidays from FC Victoria Rosport.

Last edited by Greyfriars Bobby : 07-01-2014 at 11:50 AM.
Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote