View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 01:01 PM   #342
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Good freakin' Lord.

I hate to throw a wrench into the works but Daddy Torgo came up wolf to me. I'm beginning to suspect there are no villagers in this game except me.

Either that or this little spat between st. cronin and DT is a fight between the last two remaining wolves, and in some weird twist in this game, they're trying to unbeknownstly off each other.

Personally, I'm torn on this one. I naturally tend to lean toward my own scans, just because that's a scan I can depend on being down to the percentages (I don't have to run it through multiple what-if's to know I have a 75% chance of being right on DT, for instance).

But there has been a lot of evidence pointing at st. cronin, and then just one post before we discovered AlanT was a student, st. cronin posts Alan as a wolf (and as Alan predicted). It's another bit of evidence that goes against what we know.

So do I trust my own scan and the logic I laid out earlier (before deadline) about DT or do I listen to the mountain evidence against cronin? I don't know right now, but I'm willing to listen to anyone else's theories.

path, I'm realtively open to do whatever for the weekend. I can do nightfall, or the schedule suggested, although I won't be around for a Sunday night deadline (no shock, I'm not around for almost any deadline).

Rum, personally ithink they are both wolves. But another scan was what Iwas waiting for. SO with your scan Iwill ...

Vote DaddyTorgo
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote