View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 10:10 PM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

FOF8 - Jets Ascending - Empty Cupboard and Only Draftees - Now with the Miners!!!!

Hello All! I hope you are doing well and keeping yourself safe in our modern COVID-19 world! Today I was inspired to begin a new dynasty in FOF8, my 3rd for y’all!

Here are my first two:

The Otto Graham Challenge – Can I take an undrafted Qb and turn him into a Hall of Fame player who set passing records that still stand like Otto Graham? I begin with Otto’s team the Browns. The Otto Graham Challenge (FOF8) Now With the Chargers - Front Office Football Central

Find out!

Restore the Roar – Can I get the Lions back to relevance and make them a Super Bowl winner? FOF8 Dynasty - Restore the Roar! Lions Empty Cupboard and Draftees Only - Front Office Football Central Here is that dynasty.

Find Out!

I have take many teams that were not good during my FOF career. The Jags many times. They are my favorite team in real life. The Browns. The Lions a few times. The Cardinals. The Bengals. Other teams that have done poorly recently or historically. But wanna know a team I’ve never done? The Jets!

That changes today.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-06-2021 at 09:47 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote