View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 11:18 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I earn a 68 score

Staff Draft

In my Lions dynasty where I had similar rules my first head coach I grabbed, Ken Norton, Jr stayed with us the entire dynasty and won a Super Bowl. So this is important, and after a double digit loss season, clearing coaching house makes sense.

We pick 10th

Who am I going with?

Our head coach is Adam Gase. He’s…not even a little good. I like Steve Spagnolo, the DC of KC, but he’s in his 60s. Ken Norton Jr is the second best coach prospect and is just one worse that Steve, but I hired him in Detroit. Another great option is Dennis Allen of the Saints, but let’s go with quality and take Steve.

Time for our OC. Our OC is Dowell Loggains and he’s better than Gase. I look for a replacement…

The best guy available? Andy Reid. He was just let go from KC. But having him work for the DC who just was hired feels odd. I want realistic hires. I go with Drew Walston. He’s 54, loves spread offenses and enjoys the RB spot. He went to Duke in the 80s and has spent time in the college and NFL ranks as an assistant.

Our DC is Greg Williams who is our best coach. But there is a stud available and I grab him – Joe Judge. And he’s young, he’s just 39 years old. He’s better than everyone. He was the A.C. for the Pats, and he loves a true 3-4 so I’ll commit to running that defense. He’s my best pickup thus far.

Our Assit. Coach is Shawn Jefferson who’s not bad at all. I hire 40 year old Lamont Allen. Our Strength Coordinator pick arrives. We have Justus Galac. I really like 49 year old Sebastian Bradley.

I like our new staff, especially Joe Judge. I see him as a good head coach someday soon.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-27-2020 at 11:20 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote