View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 09:07 PM   #21
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2021 NFL Amateur Draft

At the 1.1 spot I grab Tony Rhem, the best QB in the draft

At the 2.1 spot the best WR is also a red flag who is hard to read… This is a weak WR Draft so I need to invent a spot now. I take Jonah Zercie. He’s also the most developed WR in the draft.

At the 3.1 spot I like WR Theodore Zuzzin, a very underrated WR with good stats who will hopefully be a grower. He’s a hope. But he’s too much of a prayer. There is a very good C on the board, Buddy Kaplan. Typically I get good Centers later as they tend to fall, but he seems really. Is it worth a slot? Actually nevermind. I like OG Terry Freitas. I’ll grab Terry. He's probably the BAP.

4.1 I might take OT Griffin Walters. I also like WR Devin Burhart. Or maybe OT Ezekiel Vaughn? I do Vaughn.

At 5.1 I could snag DE Frederick Zellars or DE Norm Stevenson? Both are 4-3 DEs. I do Stevenson. Both of these appear to have fallen and this is a BAP pick.

At 6.1….hmmm…how about…. I really like QB Alfredo Farmer who seems to have fallen, but I don’t need a 4th QB. I could do LB Cameron Cassidy the top LB on the board. How about FS Darren Newton? Nope. I grab depth at CB – Sam Farr, the best one on the board.

At 7.1? CB Daryl Reeves is the best CB available. K Randall Rabbitt appears to be a stud and no Ks have gone yet. I do Rabbitt.

Rookie Lookie #1

1.1, QB Tony Rhem, Georgia, 36/82
2.1, WR Jonah Zercie, San Diego, 40/62
3.1, OG Terry Freitas, Florida State, 42/78
4.1, OT Ezekiel Vaughn, Missouri, 12/61
5.1, DE Norm Stevenson, Miss. Valley State, 40/67
6.1, CB Sam Farr, Minnesota, 19/39
7.1, K Randall Rabbitt, Texas Tech, 48/73

That looks good, but some of these are showers, not growers, and I wouldn’t be surprised if some ebb back.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-29-2020 at 09:09 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote