View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #1564
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
Yeah, look, I was Farrah'd been a wolf, but I'm not upset that we lynched someone who has missed three deadlines (Ten, three, Ten) and possibly four (three yesterday).

We got to think this out. Pass, I trust you. mccollins. I trust you.

If you beleive one Raptor must be a wolf, then we vote clap. Or, if we beelvie that wolves dont have a role, then we vote ntn or KWhit or PB. Let's figure it out, and do it together.

Abe, the two people that trusted me are both dead but I will follow you guys on this regardless of whether you trust me or not. If we're not sure or don't have a great read, the way things are going Pass' no lynch may not be awful as, I'm following Mccollins' advice, and bolting for the middle of the labyrinth (not that I wasn't in a hurry before but I'll take some chances).

As for the ledge, I have not encountered that yet Abe in anywhere I've been so either you're ahead of me (possible as you get extra moves) or in a different section. Two of the three "risks" I took, paid off well. The one risk I didn't take would've ended badly. It's up to you, how desperate are we?
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote