View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #436
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I thought, coming into it at deadline, that it was very odd that we had Lathum, Danny and EF up as our top contenders, all people we normally wouldn't vote day one for good villagerness. Funny day.

That said, I'm afraid I can't see how I don't vote Danny here. Several signs point negatively towards him, and with a likely cunning in the game, and our seer possibly dead, our only way of clearing up voting, especially crazy voting like this, is going to be lynches.

VOTE DANNY

This would be my initial thought of where we go tomorrow as well. Putting on my crazy conspiracy hat, can I see a scenario where Danny is a wolf and NK's Dubb to try and buy himself some trust with the double-bluff ("why would I NK him, I would just be framing myself?") on day 1 where there's no reveals and no obvious hints out there that I can see? I definitely think he's a good enough player to try and pull that off. Or a more realistic scenario might just be he's the cunning and he's trying to draw a scan. Like you say, no idea how we clear any of that up without a seer in the game.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote