View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #116
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
If there's differences, its so minuscule, and so irrelevant to the vast, majority of fans, it's just really trollish to have to constantly bring it up. It's just a cheap attack when you're too dumb to come up with anything else.

HiFiRevival thinks it's a "majority" of Philadelphia fans that are "the most worthless pieces of shit on the planet". That would be what - maybe 10 million people? HiFiRevival is obviously a moron (that's clear from his other posts beyond that one), and not really worth listening to about anything anyway.

But take make a more sane point - what % of Philadelphia fans vomit on children, or start fights in stadiums? Maybe .005%? Maybe Philly fans are the worst, and the rest of cities' fans average out at around .0045% Are those kind of differences really worth being such an as ass about? The vast majority of fans of any city are the same, decent, regular law-abiding people as the fans from any other city.
Like I said, I'm not defending HiFi being an ass - but I think your percents are not even close to accurate. There's a reason that Philly stadiums have built-in police substations and most other stadiums do not.

I know why you're at the defense here. You're a member of another much-maligned fan-base and you're trying to prove your innocence by helping out Philly - but really, Philly is the wrong shield to get behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote