View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #120
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Like I said, I'm not defending HiFi being an ass - but I think your percents are not even close to accurate. There's a reason that Philly stadiums have built-in police substations and most other stadiums do not.

I know why you're at the defense here. You're a member of another much-maligned fan-base and you're trying to prove your innocence by helping out Philly - but really, Philly is the wrong shield to get behind.

Since you have everything figured out, what are the correct %'s of Philadelphia fans who are "worthless pieces of shit"?

And why do you think HiFiRevival is being an ass, when you're making the same argument? Is it just because you think that shit-percentage is something less than a majority? Maybe 45% or something?

I mean, if we take the % of Philllies fans that vomit on small children, I'm thinking that amount is pretty negligible. It's just really limited, simple thinking that uses that spray of vomit against a huge group of people. It takes someone who is simply predisposed to grouping people so they can feel superior to something.

Last edited by molson : 08-01-2010 at 06:24 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote