View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #143
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
The most annoying fan to me is the jock sniffers. The people that dress up in whatever star players uniform and magically become diehard fans of the team. This is prevelant in basketball moreso than other sports.

So the Cavs come to town and there are 500 Lebron jerseys and screaming Cavs fans in attendance. I guarantee there won't be any Cavs fans in Chicago next year. Saw the same shit when Shaq went to the Heat and magically all these Heat fans started showing up at the United Center when they played them.

Obnoxious fans are one thing, but I can't stand the guy who switches teams every couple years because a player he likes joins it.

SHURG. And when Tampa Bay comes out to play here in Arizona I'm going to be there dressed in my Barber Jersey. I've been a Bucs fan since they have been in existence. How could you know I wasn't one of the guys you say switches teams every couple of years or are you saying that fans of other teams NEVER live in other sports cities and venture to a game when their team plays? Seems odd.