View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 12:27 PM   #37
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Look forward to that.

Can you control the winners and losers in this game? The other thing I was wondering, is do the audience get bored if you keep showing the same matches?

Looking on youtube, its shocking the amount of wrestlers that have died young.

I quite fancy the look of the MMA game coming out later this year.

1. Yes, absolutely you control the winners and losers. In addition to that, you can give a number of "instructions" to the road agents that plan out the match, like "X wrestler dominates", "work the crowd", "tainted victory", "decisive victory", "script the match", "call the match in-ring", interference from specific managers, etc. (I verbalize this in the dynasty with the commentary about people cheating, or winning in 3:00 as a "domination"). The outcome and manner of victory or defeat effect a guy's popularity and momentum.

2. There's some anecdotal evidence (from the TEW boards) that running a match too many times will make a crowd bored, at least if you run it too many times in one region. As a booker though, you can't run different matches every week, because you can quickly run out of fresh matches with a roster as small as WCCW's.

Last edited by molson : 04-30-2007 at 12:29 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote