View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 06:33 PM   #50
molson
General Manager

NEW SHOW SCHEDULE

As you can from the conflicts list above, nobody has any conflicts on Mondays or Tuesdays. So, I'm not completely sure how the game handles this, but starting now, I'll run my weekly house show on Monday, and my TV taping on Tuesday. The TV show will still run on Sunday. My end of month show in May is the "WCCW Parade of Champions", the last Saturday in May.

I just noticed that every recurring event in the game if given a level of "importance", which presumably can increase based on how successful your show is. Everything but the annual events seem to be rated "Normal". My King of Texas Tournament Event was also rated normal. My big event in May, however, The Parade of Champions, is my most important annual event, at "Historic". The order of importance seems to range from: Normal, Above Average, Highly Regarded, Historic to Legendary.

Saturday is the day with the least amount of remaining conflicts, unfortunately, the two guys who are potentially unavailable are the Spoiler, and Jake Roberts. I wish I could just put another guy in the mask and pretend it's The Spoiler.

I went ahead and looked through and renamed some of my annual events, to give everything a little more long-term context:

January: January Star Wars (Above Average)
February: Mexican Invasion (Normal)
March: Last Man Standing (Normal)
April: King of Texas Wrestling (Normal)
May: Parade of Champions (Historic)
June: June Star Wars (Above Average)
July: Independence Day Star Wars (Highly Regarded)
August: Cage Clash (Normal)
September: Labor Day Star Wars (Highly Regarded)
October: Texas Rumble (Normal)
November: Thanksgiving Star Wars (Highly Regarded)
December: Christmas Star Wars (Highly Regarded)

Last edited by molson : 05-03-2007 at 06:38 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote